Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dear Loved Ones

My name is LoraLee Harmon. I live in Orlando with my fat cat named Little Girl. I enjoy traveling to far off lands, meeting the locals and taking in the sights and sounds of the city's and towns.

I attend group gatherings to meet folks and have them share what amazing life’s we all live. My life goal is the show others how to have a life that they love. We all have greatness within us and I hope with this blog I can help bring out your greatness as well as my own.

I will be coming to you with inspiring stories and more to fill up your heart. Healing of the Heart is a blog with uplifting insights. It’s a place to share triumphs, successes, and pure love.

Once again thank you for reading this blog and I hope together we can all live a life we love! – LoraLee

www.remembermepin.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I look forward to your blog =] Make sure you post constantly for the next couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete